I am running for School Board because I care about the success of our children. I want our schools to be even better. I strongly believe that in order for our community to be successful we need to support “All the Kids all the Time.” At the same time, I understand the importance of maintaining fiscal responsibility to taxpayers. As an economist with over 35 years of experience I know it is critical to analyze and evaluate the economic impact of decisions.
I believe my broad and diverse experience as an economist, a husband and father of three, and an active community member will continue to be a valuable asset to the board. I have the knowledge, experience, and concern for children needed to make the important decisions that must be made to move our district forward. I continue to be excited to serve on the School Board, and I ask for your support!
- High expectations for all students
- Raise educational standards
- Narrow the achievement gap
- Base School curriculum, wellness and safety decisions on research
- Continue to serve our high needs and high achieving students
- Ensure fiscal responsibility to taxpayers
- Improve communication between teachers, parents, district administrators and the community